for the ordering, delivery and settlement of Edenred vouchers
Effective from: 01/11/2022
1. Service Provider: Edenred Magyarország Kft. (registered office: H-1134 Budapest, Váci út 45.).
2. Client: a natural or legal person ordering Edenred voucher(s).
3. Voucher(s): voucher(s) sold by the Service Provider.
4. Service Fee: the percentage fee calculated based on the par value of the Vouchers indicated in the order at all times, payable by the Client, the amount of which shall be specified in the Agreement entered into by and between the Client and the Service Provider.
5. Delivery Fee: the fee relating to the delivery of Vouchers ordered by the Client, charged and payable per package, also including any repeated delivery.
6. Delivery: the process in which the Client receives the ordered Vouchers with the contribution of the Service Provider.
7. Agreement: the Agreement under entered into by and between the Service Provider and the Client under Annex 1 of these GTC for the delivery of Edenred voucher(s).
1. The subject of these GTC is to specify the rights and obligations of the Client and the Service Provider in relation to the ordering, delivery and settlement of the Edenred Vouchers. The Client shall place orders explicitly based on and aware of the provisions of these GTC. Any deviation from these GTC – including its annexes – shall be possible solely by means of a specific agreement entered into by and between the Client and the Service Provider (hereinafter jointly: “Parties”, separately: “Party”) in writing. Neither the Client, nor the Service Provider qualify as consumers.
2. The Client’s data, as well as the invoicing, delivery and other conditions applicable to each type of the vouchers are contained in the Agreement attached hereto as Annex 1.
3. The Parties shall enter the Agreement under Annex 1 for an indefinite term. Either Party shall be entitled to terminate the agreement by means of a written notice to the other Party, without providing any justification (ordinary termination). In the event of an ordinary termination, the notice period shall be 90 days. In this period the Parties shall comply with their obligations arising under and shall have the rights granted in the GTC in force at all times.
4. The Parties agree that the Service Provider will charge a Service Fee beyond the nominal value of the vouchers for the provision of the same, at a rate to be determined as a percentage of the aggregated nominal value of the Vouchers ordered, and included in the Agreement attached to these GTC as Annex 1.
5. The Parties agree that the Service Provider will charge a Delivery Fee for home delivery. The Delivery Fee shall be HUF 5,000 + VAT, charged per package.
The Delivery Fee shall be due upon the payment of the consideration for the ordered vouchers.
6. The Service Provider shall modify the Service fee and the Delivery fee depending on the actual market price or the changing of its own costs. An amendment that does not exceed the following amount shall not be interpreted as an amendment to the General Terms and Conditions: (i) in the case of a percentage fee, an amendment by 1 percentage point, (ii) the amendment of free or 0% fees is done by the Service Provider introducing an initial fee that may not be higher than the general fees or percentages determined in 1 year prior to the introduction according to these GTC, or in the case of a percentage fee, it may not be more than 3 percent.
7. The vouchers can be redeemed by the validity date indicated thereon.
8. The Client
8.1. agrees to place its orders for the vouchers via the online ordering platform provided by the Service Provider so that the order is received by the Service Provider no later than 5 business days before the requested delivery date.
8.2. agrees to settle the consideration of the order (nominal value of the vouchers ordered + Service Fee + Delivery Fee and VAT) by transfer based on the pro forma invoice received after placing the order. The Client shall arrange for transferring the full consideration for the order based on the pro forma invoice received 3 business days prior to the requested delivery date. The Service Provider shall start compiling the ordered Vouchers once the full consideration for the order has been credited to its bank account.
8.3. shall ensure that the person authorised to accept the Vouchers is present and available at the time and place of delivery indicated by the Client. Where the person authorised to accept the Vouchers is not present and available at the delivery address on the delivery date, the Client shall provide for substituting the person authorised to accept the Vouchers by giving authorisation to the substitute(s) to accept the Vouchers by means of a power of attorney (i) given by the person indicated in the company register, or (ii) subject to an approval obtained in accordance with the internal procedures of the Client, signed by two witnesses. Where the Service Provider’s agent is unable to hand over the Vouchers at the address specified as the place of delivery for a reason attributable to the Client, the Client may request a repeated delivery for the Vouchers, in which case the Service Provider shall be entitled to charge a separate Delivery Fee in view of the provisions of Clause 5, irrespective of whether or not it had been allowed to charge a Delivery Fee upon the failed delivery.
8.4. shall check the quality and quantity of the contents of the package containing the Vouchers within 30 days of receipt of the Vouchers. The costs of the qualitative and quantitative inspection of the contents of the package shall be borne by the Client. If the Client does not raise any qualitative and/or quantitative objections within 30 days, the Client shall be deemed to have accepted the Service Provider’s contractual and faultless performance of the package containing the Vouchers delivered. The Client acknowledges that the Service Provider may invoice the Client for the costs related to the objections notified after 30 days.
8.5. agrees to notify the Service Provider in writing of any change to its company name, registered office, phone number, bank account number, VAT number, contact person or the data of the latter within 5 business days from the date of any such change. The Service Provider shall not be held liable for any problems arising from the failure to comply with this obligation or from late performance, including any late delivery.
8.6. shall inform the users of the Vouchers on the use thereof in a proven manner, along with the terms and conditions, provisions applicable to them, the expiry of the Vouchers, and the tax legislation governing the use of the Vouchers as benefits in force from time to time. The Service Provider shall not be held liable in any respect if the Client fails to comply with this obligation.
9. The Service Provider
9.1. agrees to issue a pro forma invoice based on the Client’s order, and to send it to the Client so as to enable the Client to comply with its payment liability within the timeframe specified in the GTC.
9.2. shall compile the ordered Vouchers from its vouchers on stock by the requested deadline based on the Client’s order placed in the manner and by the time provided in these GTC, and shall deliver them to the given delivery address. If the Service Provider has no sufficient vouchers on stock to supply the Client’s order, and thus the time of delivery would exceed 3 business days from the settlement of the consideration, the Service Provider shall reconcile the foreseeable time of delivery with the Client, in which case late delivery may not be attributed to the Service Provider.
9.3. agrees to take the necessary actions without delay, upon the Client’s written request as a separate service and without charging any cost or fee, in the case of an authority inquiry relating to the theft of the Vouchers, to investigate the potential places of redemption based on the serial numbers provided by the Client.
9.4. shall credit (refund) the nominal value of the Vouchers unused in the year concerned lessened by the administration fee within 30 days upon the Client’s written request, if the Client returns them to the Service Provider by ensuring their receipt by the Service Provider by no later than 31 January of the year following the year concerned. The administration fee for the crediting shall be 6% of the nominal value (but no less than HUF 3,000) + VAT.
9.5. shall replace the Vouchers free of charge in cases where such replacement becomes necessary for reasons attributable to the Service Provider. The Service Provider shall issue replacement vouchers for the Client exclusively in a value corresponding to the result of scanning of the Vouchers. The Service Provider will not replace any voucher that proves to be expired, fake or unfit for scanning with valid vouchers.
9.6. will delete all orders unpaid by the Client following the 30th day from the date of placing the order.
9.7. will charge an administration fee in cases where the Client cancels an order already settled but not taken over yet, amounting to 6% of the nominal value of the order (but no less than HUF 3,000) + VAT.
10. If the Service Provider is at least 3-day late with the delivery of the Vouchers ordered – provided that the Client has complied with the requirements of ordering and its payment liability in accordance with the provisions of these GTC, the late delivery is not attributable to a force majeure and it falls beyond the Service Provider’s scope of control, and that the Client no longer demands the Vouchers due to late delivery –, the Service Provider shall repay the full consideration of the given order by transfer upon the Client’s corresponding written request within two business days from the receipt of the same.
11. The Parties agree to have their statements, notices delivered to the Parties’ registered office at all times by post or in person. A notice sent to the Parties’ registered office at all times as a registered postal mail with confirmation of receipt shall be deemed as delivered on the 3rd (third) business day following the delivery attempt, even if the delivery was unsuccessful according to the confirmation of receipt for reason of “unknown addressee”, “moved to an unknown place”, “failed to receive the document” or “refused the receipt”.
12. The Parties agree to resolve any legal dispute arising under these GTC primarily out of court, in an amicable manner.
13. These GTC shall take effect on 01 November 2022. The Service Provider shall be entitled to unilaterally amend these GTC and shall disclose any such amendment on its website 15 days prior to the entry into force of the same. Where the Client does not object in writing up to the effective date of the GTC, the amendments shall be deemed as expressly accepted by the Client. Following the entry into force of the amendment, the provisions of the amended GTC shall apply to the legal relationship between the Parties, including the subsequently placed orders.
14. In the matters not regulated herein, the provisions of the Civil code shall apply.
15. The Parties’ Agreement shall not incorporate any practices whose application the Parties agreed on or established during their prior business relationship. Furthermore, the Agreement shall not incorporate any practices widely known and regularly applied by parties to similar agreements in the given business sector.
These GTC include 2 annexes, constituting an integral part of the same:
Annex 1: Agreement on the delivery of Edenred vouchers
Annex 2: Request for Crediting Vouchers
CLICK HERE to download Annex 1: Aggreement on the delivery of Edenred vouchers
CLICK HERE to download Annex 2: Request for Crediting Vouchers